A SENIOR CARE HOME FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
Questions & Answers
Even with COVID-19 upon us, the smaller Residential Assisted Living Homes are in demand. That makes it absolutely the right time to franchise for the following reasons:
- There is a growing market with built-in demand.
- The industry is extremely fragmented with “mom and pop” homes which prove the demand.
- The industry has unorganized and substandard marketing.
- The industry hasn’t adapted to technology that can be used to improve resident care, general office, and back-end management.
- Individual homes lack branding power and scalability.
- Smaller homes have not been widely affected by COVID unlike larger assisted living and nursing homes have been.
- A systemwide approach to marketing and operations to end the “mom and pop” label.
- A well-oiled marketing machine with relationships with hundreds of placement agents, as well as insurance companies and other national players in the industry.
- A suite of technology that the residential care home industry has never seen before.
- Exclusive activities and programming.
- A powerful branding platform that grows every time a new franchisee comes aboard.
A Brand has the power to change behavior. A Brand isn’t just a logo or a name, it involves how consumers view a company and its service. A brand is a living and breathing entity that continues to gain brand equity as long as it delivers on its Mission, Vision, and Values.
The residential care home industry has not taken advantage of the power of branding. For example, the vast majority of Americans couldn’t name a residential care home, but they could name one or two of the large national assisted living companies.